Ads are showing whenever I click on any webpage or inside text-box of any Form.
Some unknown and unwanted webpages open when I click on Links on Trusted websites.
How to Solve these issues?
First of all! DON’T PANIC. Every problem has its own solution.
Try these methods below .
First thing First:
1. Block Pop ups from Content Settings:
Go to Chrome Settings > Show advanced Settings > Privacy – Click on ‘Content Settings…’ button > Check Pop up section as below.
Select ‘Do now allow any site to show pop-ups’ radio button.
However, if above method won’t work then try following methods one by one.
2. Chrome Extension Check.
- Go to chrome://extensions/ and check if there is any unknown extension are enabled .
- If Yes then disable and then remove it.
- Add ‘AdBlock‘ extension on your Chrome.
3. Uninstall malware software:
- If you see any unwanted or unknown program in your Programs then Uninstall it.
- Check this post on How to Get rid of Wajam ads on Windows 10?
4. Use AdwCleaner
5. Full PC Scan:
- Run a Full PC scan with any Antivirus available on your PC .
- Fix or Delete dangerous files and programs from your PC.
6. ‘Malicious Software Removal Tool’ from Microsoft.
- The Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool is an antimalware utility
7. Microsoft Safety Scanner:
- Download and use Microsoft Safety Scanner.
8. Malware Bytes:
- Finally my favorite ‘MalwareBytes‘ – Free Anti-malware and Internet Security Software,
Use above & Troubleshooting Tools & Techniques to get rid of Malware and annoying ‘Click and Open’ advertisements
See this Guide`