1. What is Polymorphism?
2. Difference between interfaces & abstract class
- Don’t know about implementation and we have Requirement specification.
- Every method is always public static final (even though we don’t declare it) and abstract so we can’t declare interface methods with other modifiers.
- We can’t create an Object of the interface class.
- We need to initialize variables at the time of declaration in this class.
- No constructor
- abstract :
- When we have a partial implementation.
- We can declare methods with any modifiers.
- We can take initialize variables variable
3. Why we can’t create object of Abstract classes?
- Because its not fully implemented
4. Difference between overloading and method overriding