- Download Anaconda and You will get Jupyter Notebook with it.
- Go to http://jupyter.org/ & Install the Notebook.
- OR Run Following commands in Command Prompt if you have Python 3 installed
- pip3 install –upgrade pip
- pip3 install jupyter
- To Open jupyter Notebook from command Prompt type:
- jupyter Notebook
python -m notebook
- Issue: Error executing Jupyter command ‘notebook’: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
- Solution: [Ref]
# For Python 2 pip install --upgrade --force-reinstall --no-cache-dir jupyter # For Python 3 pip3 install --upgrade --force-reinstall --no-cache-dir jupyter