If you have any Question related with Microsoft Excel 2013 then please post your comment on respective posts or fill Contact Us form.
A. Basics :
- Introduction to Excel 2013 User Interface
- How to Delete Blank Cells in Excel ?
- Text To Columns to Split Text in Different Column
B. Advanced :
1. How to add ‘Developer’ ribbon tab.
Go to File > Options > Customize Ribbon > in Section ‘Customize the Ribbon: Main Tabs’
Select Check box for ‘Developer’ > Ok
Do right click on any existing Menu tab > Customize the Ribbon… > Select Check box for ‘Developer’ > Ok
C. Troubleshooting :
1. How to disable Security prompt for Macros ?
Add folder or files to trusted center.
Go to File > Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings…’ > Go to ‘Trusted Locations’ and add your folder or files locations so that security prompts won’t show for those files in your folder.