Software Testing is a process of checking Quality of software and making sure that it is an error (bug) free.
Software Testing categorized as.
A. Manual Testing :
In Manual Testing we have to test software manually without any programming tools or scripts.
If you are repetitively testing something manually then sometimes you tend to overlook some points of it, also repetitive manual work becomes boring and cumbersome after sometime.
Online Courses on Manual Testing :
- edureka – [Fee: 15k to 17k]
B. Automation Testing :
Automation testing is done by using Automated Scripts and tools. So, If you ask whether Testers need Programming Skills then for Automation Testing I will say Definitely ‘YES‘
- Top 10 Automation Testing Tools
- HP QTP/UFT
- Sahi Pro [Web]
- Sikuli [Image Recognition]
- Silk Test
- HP LoadRunner
# General :
- Software Testing Life Cycle [STLC ]
- What are the different types of Software Testing?
- List of Popular Bug Tracking Software
# Test Management :
- How to Improve Test Coverage ?
Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Test Reports / Summary
Watch Following Video by Guru99
# Reference Resources:
Check External Post Top 5 Things a Tester Must Have to Excel !