You need video to reach video based audience , to showcase your stuff or yourself which is obviously not easy through text posts.
Why we need Video Hosting Platform ?
- Membership Content : If you offer premium membership or locked videos of course material on your website and prefer to lock your content.
- Video Analytics : We would like to know who watch our videos, how long they watch and when the stop watching videos. So video Hosting Platform should have in built analytics tool that will help you to understand audience interest & your content quality.
- Social Marketing: Through your videos and built in features inside video player you can do social media marketing and also get new Subscribers .
- On-Page SEO: Search engine Optimized video content
- Integration with Third party apps : Storage on cloud like Dropbox.
So What are the best video hosting platforms available in market? What are their pricing plans for membership ?
Free : 3 Video Limit
Pro Plan : $99 per month
- Password Protected Videos
- Good Integration with third part apps
Almost, Everyone knows about YouTube. Its a second biggest search engine. Most of us categorically go to Youtube.com first and then search the type of video we want . Well it’s free and public if you wanna reach large audience and make your videos viral instantly .
- No Analytics
3. Vimeo :
Vimeo Basic: Free | 500MB/week of storage & Up to 25GB a year
Vimeo Plus : $ 7 per month | 5GB/week of storage & Up to 250GB a year
Vimeo PRO: $20 per month | 20GB/week of storage & Up to 1TB a year
- High resolution videos
- Good SEO
- Mobile video player support
- Best Features need PRO account.
14 Days Trial Period Included.
$33 per month if you Charged Yearly plan or else it is $47 per month Charged Monthly
- A/B Video Split Tests
No direct Pricing Plans.
- Interactive videos
- Good Analytics
- Integrate with Third Party Apps
Note: Pricings Mentioned above are taken from respective sites at the time of writing this post!