[Update] This offer is over but you still can upgrade to Window 10 for Free if you assistive technologoies https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade [/Update]
Yes, it’s free until July 29, 2016!
Check System Requirements before Download.
[button-green url=”https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10″ target=”0″ position=””]Download Windows 10 [/button-green]
- Click on Above button to go to Windows 10 Downloads page.
- Depending upon your Windows version (32bit or 64bit) click on ‘Download Tool Now’ button
- MediaCreationToolx set up file (~19mb) will be downloaded
- After Download Double click to Run.
- On Installation Page you can choose option to Upgrade or Create instillation media. I have chosen second option as below and click on Next button
- On next screen choose Language , architecture, and edition. Your options differ from options below as per your System Specifications.
- Choose media to Use. Choose ISO file to download Windows 10 ISO file and you can burn this ISO to DVD later.
Depend upon your internet speed it will take time to complete Downloading. Sit back and take a Coffee or you can do other stuff while download takes place. 🙂
Don’t forget to update your Graphics Card from: Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System > Device Manager > Display Adapters >
Also if you have NVIDIA Graphics card you can go to NVIDIA website and Check for latest Drivers or Automatically Scan your system to detect which Driver you need. (You will need Java for this )
Windows 10 is cool and I will update about new Features in my next post. Stay tuned !