[Update] Finally on July 14, 2016 I got my first transaction of $106.27 from Google AdSense into my SBI account !!!
From start of Google Adsense Account till I got first payment, I can say that it took 1 Years 10 Months & 10 Days for me !
Note: For Indian bloggers Minimum threshold limit to get Payment from Google AdSense is $100 .
Here, I would like to share my experience about this process.
Those who don’t know what is Google AdSense then you can read this post about Introduction to Google AdSense . You will come to know about :
- How to Start Google AdSense account ?
- How to add your Address & Payment Information once you cross $10 Threshold ?.
Moving on >
When I applied for Google AdSense Account for the First time it was rejected due to low volume of Content & User Interface of my Blog site. So, I changed my Blog Theme, added more content in it and Made my blog post SEO Friendly .
Then, I applied for Google AdSense Account second time and this time it got approved! 🙂
Finally I set up my Google AdSense Account on Sep 24, 2014.
# Brief History of My Blogging Journey:
- I Started writing my First blog on Mechanical CAD Software Tutorials & launched it on Jan 20, 2014 .
- I explore many IT Software, deal with Internet, Browsers & Microsoft Tools. To share this knowledge I launched this blog ‘ITechOasis – Ease your IT Experience’ on June 12, 2015
- I always wanted to do Something for Today’s Techno Social Youth so I launched a Lifestyle & Self help Blog on Jun 17, 2015.
I also allow Guest articles on my blogs.
All these 3 blogs contributed in my first $100 earning !!
# Things I learned:
- You must Follow Google AdSense Policy , Terms and Conditions.
- Always give credit to links , text, Images you include in your blog.
- Post your articles not only on your blog but also on Social Media Sites like Facebook, twitter, etc.
- Always Respond to Readers Comments & mails in timely manner.
- Have Patience: It takes time to gather visitors on your site so, don’t be desperate .
- Learn from other bloggers , Learn from your own mistakes.
- Always Update your posts, pages & other content in your blog.
- Always take notes of any Stuff you explore.
Happy Blogging 🙂