As we all know Getting ‘Google AdSense’ account approved is first difficult task to complete. And if you did so then this post is for you to Protect Google AdSense account From Getting Banned. So that you will not loose your money.
According to Google AdSense Terms and Conditions it’s our responsibility to keep up to date with, and adhere to, the policies which they posted.
So, Lets get Started!
If you are an Individual then you can open only one account and your Age must be 18 & above.
Don’t interfere with Google AdSense Services or try to access them.
- Never ever click on your own Google AdSense ads nor encourage your Friends to do so.
- Clicks on Google ads must result from genuine user interest.
- You should not give any kind of Compensation to others, Third party to view, search , Click on your ads .
- You should not use these phrases in your Content such as “click the ads”, “support us”, “visit these links” or other similar language.
- Direct user attention to ads such as Pointing Arrows to your Google Ads
Invalid Content :
- You should never include nudity, Pornography, adult or mature content on your site.
- You should not include violent or Hateful content in your Site.
- You should not include Hacking/cracking Content or any Malware or adware in your Site.
- You should not include Sale or Drugs, Tobacco or any other illegal material in our Site.
- Don’t include any Copyright material on your Site.
- Don’t Change Advertisement code in any way.
- Never Send Advertisements via email to others.
- You cannot include your ads in floating box script.