1. Aero effects:
- Press Start+Tab and all open windows & files will show in aero theme, press Tab key to switch windows.
- If you have opened multiple windows or files then Left click on one of window and shake it to left & right. All other windows and files will be minimized. If you will shake again then all other windows will be back at original state.
Note: Some Windows 7 versions don’t support aero affects. To check if your version supports aero desktop experiecne Go to Start > Type in search ‘effect’ and click on ‘ Find and fix problems with transparency and other visual effects’ Click Next on aero dialog box. You will see if your windows edition supports aero effects or not.
2. Hide or Show hidden files,folders or drivers.
Open ‘Windows Explorer’ (from Start Search or open any folder)
Click on ‘Organize’ drop down list (Top left corner Below address bar)
Click on ‘Folder and search options’
On Folder options dialog box. Click on ‘View’ tab
in Advanced settings section Look for ‘Hidden files and folders’
You can select radio button to hide or show hidden files,folders and drivers.
3. Open Command Window here :
- At any Location Press SHIFT + Right Click and Select ‘Open Command window here’ . Command window will open with path of that location:
- On Windows Explorer address bar click & select complete address then type ‘cmd’ and Press Enter will open command window to that particular address